When you sign up for one of our Subscription Service plans, we will deliver a full propane cylinder to you on the months that you pick. The deliveries will happen on the first full week of the month and we will send you an e-mail to inform you of the exact day that we will be delivering to you.
Depending on your plan, we will either deliver 2, 3, or 4 cylinders to you throughout the year. No matter which plan you choose, we will bill your Paypal account quarterly (every 3 months) an amount that averages out your refills between the 4 yearly payments.
When you request a Pay as You Go service, we will deliver a full propane cylinder to you the next business day. We will bill your Paypal account immediately and you will have a full propane cylinder delivered to you.
We will exchange your cylinder on your delivery day whether your cylinder has propane left in it or not. The whole point of this service is to NOT run out of propane, as such, we expect most cylinders will have a little bit of propane left in them. We do not give you credit for this unused propane, but try to keep our prices low to reflect the fact that you will probably not be using all of the propane.
If you have a Subscription Service and run out of propane, simply order propane through the Pay as You Go form and we will have a full propane cylinder out to you next business day. The refill will only cost you the same price as your Subscription Service plan is per refill.
IN THE MEAN TIME – We have placed a small emergency cylinder under your BBQ. This cylinder contains 1 pound (1#) of propane and will give you approximately 20 – 40 minutes of BBQ time, depending on how hot you have your BBQ. This should get you through 1 cooking, use the time wisely. Simply unhook your 20# propane cylinder, hook up the 1# propane cylinder, and then BBQ as normal.
If you chose the Pay as You Go option, we will deliver your cylinder on the next business day.
Business days are Monday – Friday that are not statutory holidays.
If you have a Subscription Service plan, we will deliver your cylinder on the first full week (Monday – Friday) of that month, even if there is a statutory holiday during that week. We will send you an e-mail a few weeks AND the day before your delivery telling you the exact day you will be receiving propane.
Yes, we will deliver to condo buildings but there must be someone to physically let us into the condo OR we will simply place the cylinder where your garbage is normally picked up.
Yes, you can change which months you get deliveries. Simply log into your account and change your delivery month options. Please note that if the first week of the month has started, you cannot pick that month as a delivery option. You must select the NEXT available month. You are also only allowed to have the same number of deliveries (2, 3, or 4) per calendar year as your plan allows.
We have scheduled your payments to be broken up over the entire year. This means you will not be billed every time you get a delivery, but on a scheduled quarterly basis. You can check when your next billing cycle will occur by logging into your account.
We service the Greater Calgary area. This includes Calgary, Airdrie, Strathmore, Langdon, Okotoks, and Cochrane.
Propane cylinder valves rarely fail. The most common cause of no propane flow is the safety Excess Flow control in the regulator tail-piece on your BBQ. Here is how to reset the safety so that it will work again for you.
- Shut off the propane cylinder AND all the control knobs on your BBQ. It is important that ALL the control knobs on your BBQ are set to the OFF position.
- Disconnect the BBQ regulator from the propane cylinder. This will reset the safety Excess Flow control. You may hear the “Psssht” of the propane releasing from the regulator.
- With the propane cylinder still OFF and the BBQ control knobs still OFF, hook up the BBQ regulator to the propane cylinder once again.
- SLOWLY turn the propane cylinder on. Literally take 3 seconds (count “one-one thousand, two-one thousand, three-one thousand) to turn the first half-turn of the cylinder valve. Once you have the first half-turn completed, you may open the valve faster.
- Your BBQ should now work properly with propane flow to all the burners. Light your BBQ as normal.
- If this does not work, repeat Steps 1-3 TWICE before repeating Step 4. That means you will follow this order:
- Step 1
- Step 2
- Step 3
- Step 1
- Step 2
- Step 3
- Step 4
- Step 5
- Should this not work, order a Pay as You Go service. We will deliver another full cylinder to you and diagnose your problem. Should we find that the cylinder is faulty, we will refund your purchase. Please note that in almost ALL cases, the cylinder is not the issue.